Welcome to the Hily Community. It is a safe place to be yourself, meet new people, built long-lasting friendships and real connections. The only thing we ask you to do is to be respectful, honest and abide by our community rules below.
Hily is not a place to create fake accounts for abuse, deception or fraud. We recommend to Block or Report any acts of deceptive activity.
Show your real self in the app. Impersonating other people in the app, including celebrities, is prohibited and will lead to account permanent ban. We create Hily to help people get to know each other and build connections. So be real, put your real name, photos and keep your profile information up-to-date. To make others sure that your profile is legit – verify your profile by photo. This will increase the number of your incoming likes and messages.
You must be at least 18 to use Hily. Any violation or suspected violation of this age limit will result in suspension of the account. If a user is communicating with another user who is under 18, they should report such underage profile immediately. Concealing with information will be considered as a violation of the policy as well. According to the applicable legal standards, images as well as stories and streams with only minors will be blocked immediately.
SHOW RESPECT TO OTHERS
RESPECT THE PRIVACY
If a user blocks you, don’t try to contact this person from any other account. You are expected to respect the privacy of every member of the community. Do not force the users to give out their personal information unless they want to. Report all cases of violation of these Rules by the Report function. That will help us to keep Hily’s users safe.
HATE SPEECH & DISCRIMINATION
Everyone is entitled to be treated respectfully. We have a zero-policy on hate speech. While we stand for complete freedom of expression, any content that expresses discrimination based on appearance, race, color, sex, language, religious affiliation, political views, national or social origin, property, birth or another status, sexual orientation or gender identity is prohibited.
ABUSE, HARASSMENT & BULLYING
We strongly discourage any acts of physical abuse, intimidation or bullying against other users. There is a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment of any kind (blackmailing, threatening, self-harm and suicide, verbal aggression in both video and text content etc.).
REMEMBER ABOUT SAFETY
Although Hily is a safe place to communicate with others, please do not share publicly yours or anyone else’s personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, IDs or passports, home or work addresses, emails, passwords, social media accounts, financial information or location.
MESSAGES & SPAM
Copy-pasting messages to a great number of users and driving other users to external websites via a link or otherwise is not a good way to get around. Instead, check the profile information before sending messages to your matches and send something personal. That will certainly lead you to an engaging chat. Sending over repetitive messages may result in the suspension of the account.
Predatory behavior of any kind is prohibited on Hily. Any attempt to get other users’ private information for fraudulent or illegal activity may lead to account ban. Sharing your own financial account information (PayPal, Venmo, Cash App etc.) for the purpose of receiving money from other users may result in permanent ban of your account. If you are asked for financial help in chats, please report such cases immediately. This will help us keep our users safe.
Any attempts to deceive others and spread intentionally untrue information will be banned. Show your real self in the app. Impersonating other people in the app, including celebrities, is prohibited.
Be aware and secure yourself from the sextortion: the scammer poses as a potential partner on a dating app, sends their own explicit photos and then threatens to share the images and conversation with the victim’s friends, family or employer unless the victim sends money.
In order to evade a risk of extortion and not to become the victim of this scamming scheme comply with the following recommendations:
- Check out to whom you’re talking. Do a reverse-image search of the person’s photo. If the photo is associated with another name or details don’t match up, that’s a sign of a scam.
- Don’t share personal information such as your cell number, email or social-media profile with someone you just met on an app.
- Don’t pay scammers to destroy photos or conversations; there’s no guarantee they will.
SEXUAL SERVICES AND PROMOTION
- Hily is a place for communication and fun, not for selling and advertising any goods or services. Sexual or financial solicitation, commercial use of the app is completely prohibited. By these we mean:
- Hily is not a place for unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising or any actions alike.
- It is not allowed to conduct research, or to promote anything in the app.
- Sexual solicitation also includes any promotion of massage services, escort services, sharing of Only Fans links, cam shows, PayPal links, sugar daddy/baby arrangements, Amazon or other wishlist links, or direct links or requests for donations.
- It is also prohibited to flash money in the content you create for any purposes.
Any violation of this rule will result in your losing access to your account.
Any media content that contains illegal actions or goods is strictly prohibited (that includes usage of cannabis and other substances, videos of someone committing a crime or doing).
Sharing of content without the permission of its creator may be considered as infringement of intellectual property rights. So when sharing something publicly, make sure that you own the copyright. Every IP infringement report will be considered seriously and may lead to the permanent removal of the content in question from the app.
ILLEGAL ACTIONS WITH THE SERVICE
You must not exchange coins or gifts for any items or services that have any price or value. More details are available in our Streaming Policy.
EXPRESS YOURSELF IN PUBLIC (PHOTOS, STORIES & STREAMS)
Hily app is the place for you to express yourself, show who you are and share your talents. We encourage you to share your photos, stories and go live. Literally, do anything to show off your creativity that is in line with these Community Rules.
Please make sure that the content you are sharing is not violating these Community Rules. The following content is NOT allowed in the app:
- Content that is impersonating someone you are not;
- Poor-quality or photos where your face is not clearly visible;
- Faceless photos;
- Sexually explicit content;
- Depict naked genitals, covered/uncovered erect genitals, breasts and a very low neckline in girls showing breasts etc.;
- Content that depicts or are functionally sexual aids, sex guides, illegal sexual themes and fetishes;
- Streaming in underwear solely is not acceptable;
- Sexually suggestive dances and moves;
- Any BDSM-related content is prohibited;
- Images with sex toys;
- Any other content that is considered to be sexually gratifying.
- A depiction of Violence & harm;
- Terrorist Content;
- Content with an unaccompanied minor (children without adults);
- A depiction of harassment and discrimination;
- Bullying and sharing offensive materials;
- Advertising and solicitation;
- Offering services in exchange for direct financial assistance or gifts;
- Flashing money in streams, stories and photos;
- Promotion of massage services, escort services;
- Sharing of Only Fans links (or any other similar platforms), cam shows, PayPal links, sugar daddy/baby arrangements, Amazon or other wishlist links, or direct links or requests for donations;
- Any other promotion of products or services.
- Illegal content and dangerous products (weapons, drugs, etc.).
Note that any content that is considered to be inappropriate or be posing a threat to Hily users safety and wellbeing will be removed from the app on moderators’ sole discretion.
Tips on how to make a good quality content:
- Show off yourself. Use your own photos and show the world who you are. Avoid posting photos of celebrities, bloggers or anyone else who is not you.
- It is cool to upload photos without masks or filters, where your face is clearly visible. People like talking to people, not shirtless torsos or heavily photoshopped pictures.
- Share photos that express a positive mood. Let’s keep it friendly here.
- If you want to share a photo of your child, you need to be with them on it.
- Everyone is respected on Hily, so post content that does not harass or discriminate against others.
- Use Hily for getting to know people, not selling things.
- Avoid any private information (including phone numbers, social media IDs and screens, financial information, addresses etc.) in the content you share.
- Go live and get other users to know you and your talents. Participate in battles or contests and become a streaming star.
Remember that, if someone shares any content you deem inappropriate or offensive, you can Block or Report such users. You can do so when you check on someone’s profile by clicking ‘Block or Report User’ at the bottom of the page.
Violation of these Rules will result in termination of your account. Take these Rules seriously and support us in building Hily community where you can be yourself. We will do our best to enforce them fairly and keeping the freedom of self-expression as our main priority. However, we reserve our right to apply bans at our sole discretion without revealing the reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com